Harish Chander completed professional course in Painting and Decoration from I.T.I. (New Delhi), 1977, where he studied such arts as drawing, painting, designing and decoration.
Before launching on his own institute, Raja Arts in 1979, he spent the interveningperiod of two years in experimenting and learning from eminent Masters of di*erent +eld of Art. Under the banner of Raja Arts, he started working as a Painter, Commercial artist and later on expanded his domain to Advertising, Conference Services and executed many prestigious jobs assigned to him by several distinguished Government Institutions and Corporate Houses.
In 1985, Harish Chander began a serious study of the art of Calligraphy. And in 1995, established Calligraphy India a sister concern of Raja Arts. His love of beautiful letter forms and words has led to the study of many related +elds such as Calligraphy, Handwriting Improvement, Speed Writing, Graphology, Illumination (Celtic knot work for example), Gilding, paper marbling and experiments in acrylic paste technique and collage. He has also studied silk-screening and other printmaking techniques. All of these techniques have added great dimension to his work.
Later on he framed Calligraphy into a course format and started teaching Calligraphy and Conducting Calligraphy Workshops all over India.
- A 3-Day Calligraphy Workshop at AAFT(Asian Academy of Film & Television)",Film City,Noida- March 2018
- Uncial Workshop, New Delhi, Aug - 2017
- Global Encounters, New Delhi, Aug- 2017
- At India Gate Lawns organised by Hindustan Times in association with Steadtler, New Delhi - June 2017
- DAV Public School, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi , March - 2017
- Osho Dham, New Delhi , Sept - 2015
- At Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, May - 2013
- At Eurokids, Kolkata, May - 2013
- At IIM Kashipur, Uttarakhand, Nov - 2013
- At G.G.I University, New Delhi, Nov - 2012
- Strokes, , Chandigarh, Jan - 2012
- At Modern School, New Delhi, Jan - 2010
- At Hindu Vidyapeeth, Sonepat , Haryana, Oct - 2003
1. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
3. Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
4. Indian Institute of Finance
5. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
6. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
7. Lal Bahadur Shastri Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
1. Ministry of Home Affairs
2. Ministry of External Affairs
3. Ministry of Social Justice
4. Ministry of Women & Child
5. Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation
6. Indira Gandhi International Airport
7. Indian Dairy Association
8. National Museum, New Delhi
9. National Bee Board
10. Ministry of Tourism
2. Vodafone India
3. Jindal Steel Ltd
4. Jai Prakash Industries Ltd
5. IBN 7
6. Nestle India Ltd.
7. Ernst & Young
9. Aircel Limited
10. Max Super Specialty Hospital
11. Client Associates
14. Hotel Trident
15. Johnson & Johnson and many more….
Beginner’s Guide to Improve Handwriting